Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”)
Macpie Pro Sdn. Bhd. (“MacpiePro”) strictly respects and is committed to the protection of your personal data and information (“Personal Data”) and your privacy.
This Notice serves and explains how your Personal Data are being collected and handled pursuant to Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”). By using our platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are aware and
given your unconditional consent to MacpiePro to manage, collect, process and use your Personal Data to the extent of PDPA only. Further, we do not condone to any acts of selling your Personal Data to other parties. However,
if circumstances so required your Personal Data may be disclosed at the most minimum level.
To ensure that your Personal Data are secured with us, policies including security features are in place to avoid any Personal Data from being leaked and/or to deter any unauthorized access to the Personal Data.
- Nature and Source of Personal Data
- 1.1 Nature of Personal Data
- Personal Data may contain any information which relates to you and which was collected or provided to MacpiePro stated in Section 3 below. Your Personal Data may include but not limited to your full name, NRIC number,
date of birth, contact details (eg. telephone and email) and banking account details.
- 1.2 Source of Personal Data
- MacpiePro may collect your Personal Data directly and/or indirectly from you in the following manner including, but not limited to:-
- browsing and/or accessing the website of MacpiePro;
- use of any mobile applications developed by MacpiePro or its affiliates (if any);
- subscribing to any newsletters or notices by MacpiePro;
- participation of any lucky draw contests, competitions and/or any other related public relation events as organized by MacpiePro from time to time (if any);
- contacting MacpiePro for queries and assistance where telephone conversations and/or e-mail correspondences will be recorded; and
- your preferred choice of mode of payment, communication, products and/or services.
For avoidance of doubt, your Personal Data may be collected through other mediums such as third parties (our subsidiaries, affiliates and/or jointly controlled entities), Google, social media platforms, government authorities/agencies and/or publicly
- Failure to provide Personal Data
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary however all Personal Data requested by us from you is obligatory and failure to provide such Personal Data will render the following, but not limited to:-
result in us being unable to provide you with the notices, products and/or services requested;
result in us being unable to inform you on the purchase and collection of tickets purchased;
result in us being unable to inform you on any changes to the events; and
result in us being unable to update you on postponement, cancellations and refunds of any events.
- Purpose for the collection of Personal Data
- The Personal Data collected by MacpiePro will be used for the following purposes but not limited to:-
- to process your requested products and/or services;
- to facilitate your participation in any lucky draw contests, competitions and/or any other related public relation events (if any);
- to administer and communicate with you in connection to our services and/or events;
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations in conduct of our business (if applicable);
- to contact you regarding products, services, upcoming events, promotions, advertising, marketing, commercial materials which may be of interest to you;
- prevention of crime;
- preparation and execution of all necessary documents and agreements and/or contracts for our projects, products and/or services including commercial transactions with you (if applicable); and
- our internal records management in relation to financial accounts.
- Cookies Use
4.1 To provide you with the best experience, cookies are small files of letters and numbers which are sent to your browser when you visit our website. The purpose of collection of cookies from your browser is to track including but not limited to, your
performance, transactions, use of our services, number of visits and timings.
- 4.2 You may disfigure such settings through your internet browsers. However, you may not be able to gain access to all or parts of our website.
- Providing your Personal Data and Third Part(ies) Consent
- 5.1 You shall ensure that the Personal Data disclosed to us are true, accurate and complete to the best of your knowledge.
- 5.2 We shall deem that you have obtained the necessary consent to disclose Personal Data on behalf of any third party including but not limited to, spouses, parents, children and/or employees. MacpiePro shall not be held
liable or responsible if the Personal Data was obtained without such consent.
- Security Measures
- 6.1 All Personal Data provided to us will be transferred, uploaded and stored onto our secured security system. By providing your Personal Data to us, you shall have no objection that such Personal Data are stored in such
manner. All necessary steps will be taken to ensure your Personal Data are stored with us stringently and strictly in accordance to this Notice.
- 6.2 Payment transactions made through us and/or selected third party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using our secured security system or technology.
- 6.3 Your Personal Data will be destroyed when it is no longer necessary to us and/or to comply with any legal compliance.
- While we strive to maintain the highest level of security of your Personal Data, transmitting your Personal Data via online and/or mobile applications may not be completely safe and it is beyond of our control. Any transmission
of Personal Data via online and/or mobile applications shall be at your own risk.
- Amendments to this Notice
- MacpiePro reserves the rights to change or amend any terms and conditions of this Notice at any time at MacpiePro’s sole and absolute discretion without prior notice.